Mini - The Local Kakao (12 pieces)
FREE In-Store Pickup
We are proud to collaborate with Seniman Kakao, a Malaysian bean-to-bar chocolate maker to come up with The Local Kakao. The cocoa beans for this variant is sourced from small Malaysian farms at a fair price, roasted and transformed into craft chocolate in the concrete jungle of Petaling Jaya. Sources vary from time-to-time and that makes this variant a particularly special one as you get a large variety of flavours.
Current origin(s) and taste profile:
- 70%, Chemor, Perak from Mr Tai So Pin's farm - tasting notes of dates, macadamia, toasted coconut and malty.
- 70%, Alor Gajah, Melaka from Ting Agro Plantation - tasting notes of plum, rooibos and goji berry
- 70% Jengka, Pahang from Lembaga Koko Malaysia's farm helmed by Dr Rosita - tasting notes of malty, earthy with molasses. (current)
Dietary concerns: Vegetarian. May contain traces of gluten and nuts. Liquor-free.
Packing and storage requirements:
- Must be kept refrigerated at all times.
- Do not freeze unless absolutely necessary.
- Refer to the bottom of the box for best before. Best to consume as soon as possible after purchasing as we do not use any preservatives.
- Do not leave at room temperature for more than 15 minutes.
- No artificial preservatives used.
Important note for the fulfillment of online orders:
- Please note that we have a cut-off time of 4PM for next day delivery/pickup.
- For example, if you order and pay before 4PM of Tuesday, you will receive it on Wednesday between noon until 6.00PM.
- Same day delivery/pickup for orders made online is not available at the moment due to inventory lag time.
- Call ahead if you need to make an urgent order and we might be able to accommodate if we have items in stock. Otherwise, we recommend coming by to our retail Cocodash kiosks to buy immediately.