Mini - The Smooth Local (12 pieces)
FREE In-Store Pickup
As a homegrown Malaysian brand, we are in awe with what we can find within our own backyard. We are delighted to work with Benn Ethioca, a bean to bar chocolate maker based in Selangor to come up with what we call The Smooth Kakao. The cocoa beans for this variant is sourced from a much-reputed location in Pahang called Sg. Ruan, roasted and transformed into craft chocolate in the Klang Valley.
Origin: Sg, Ruan, Pahang from the Koh family plantation with a long history stretching 3 decades. The town is also famed for its durian and fruit orchards, lending the distinct and fruity notes to the cacao beans.
Ingredients: Cocoa mass, cocoa butter, cane sugar, soy lecithin and dairy cream.
Taste profile: 70% Dark, Distinctly fruity notes, with a smooth sweet lingering taste.
Dietary concern: Vegetarian. Gluten-free. Liquor-free. May contain traces of nuts and gluten.
Packing and storage requirements:
- Must be kept refrigerated at all times.
- Do not freeze unless absolutely necessary.
- Refer to the bottom of the box for best before. Best to consume as soon as possible after purchasing as we do not use any preservatives.
- Do not leave at room temperature for more than 15 minutes.
- No artificial preservatives used.
Important note for fulfillment of online orders:
- Please note that we have a cut-off time of 11.55PM for next day delivery.
- For example, if you order and pay before 4PM of Tuesday, you will receive it on Wednesday between noon until 6.00PM.
- Same day delivery/pickup for orders made online at www.cocoraw.me is not available at the moment due to inventory lag time.
- Call ahead if you need to make an urgent order and we might be able to accommodate if we have items in stock. Otherwise, we recommend coming by to our retail Cocodash kiosks to buy immediately.