Standard - Merdeka Blend
FREE In-Store Pickup
Delivery/ Pick up from 22 SEP (Tuesday) onwards
The month of September is a special month for us as we celebrate all things Malaysian. This special Merdeka Blend chocolates transforms the Merdeka Blend from Benns Ethicoa into our delectable chocolate truffles. Available only for a limited time, replacing the Smooth Local for the month of September.
Size: Box of 24 pieces (Standard)
Origin(s) - blend of 2 sources:
- Sg, Ruan, Pahang from the Koh family plantation with a long history stretching 3 decades. The town is also famed for its durian and fruit orchards, lending the distinct and fruity notes to the cacao beans.
- Panchor, Melaka from Simon's plantation. A new farm with a distinct flavour complementing the Sg Ruan's profile.
Ingredients: Cocoa mass, cocoa butter, cane sugar and dairy cream.
Taste profile: Distinctly fruity notes, with a smooth lingering sweetness.
Dietary concern: Vegetarian. Gluten-free. Liquor-free. May contain traces of nuts and gluten.
Packing and storage requirements:
- Must be kept refrigerated at all times.
- Do not freeze unless absolutely necessary.
- Refer to the bottom of the box for best before. Best to consume as soon as possible after purchasing as we do not use any preservatives.
- Do not leave at room temperature for more than 15 minutes.
- No artificial preservatives used.
Important note for fulfillment of online orders:
- Please note that we have a cut-off time of 4PM for next day delivery.
- For example, if you order and pay before 4PM of Tuesday, you will receive it on Wednesday between noon until 6.00PM.
- Same day delivery/pickup for orders made online is not available at the moment due to inventory lag time.
- Call ahead if you need to make an urgent order and we might be able to accommodate if we have items in stock. Otherwise, we recommend coming by to our retail Cocodash kiosks to buy immediately.